<<

 At this moment help is needed with the following:
 1/ zip codes need to be converted to congressional district numbers. I have
 been using the website: http://ast1.spa.umn.edu/juan/congress/ziptoit.html
 If you have time to sit & punch in zipcode numbers, please let me know and
 I'll send you a list. >>

You probably reaslise that many of us on your list have not the best memory,
so I don't know if I have given this info already of not,  but who cares.
John Duncan is my Congrssman, TN 2nd District.

I am am fully retired except being caregiver to my wife, Lola, for PD. I
should have some time to help you with the above if needed.

[log in to unmask] (Clark Sweetser, Knoxville, TN)