<<
  The purpose of this note is to identify the State in which the listserv
  membership resides, who their Representatives are, what is their
 congressional  district #, and if these are unknown, what the zipcode # is?

You probably realise that many of us on your list have not the best memory,
so I don't know if I have given this info already of not,  but who cares.
John Duncan is my Congresman, TN  2nd District. John grew up with my children
and attended same High School, so we are somewhat close.

I am am fully retired except being caregiver to my wife, Lola, for PD. I
should have some time to help you if needed.

Clark Sweetser, 207 Cairn Cir, Apr 34A,  Knoxville, TN, 37923-4238