My apology to listmembers. I don't know how I did it, but I did. I'm a master
at goofing up my poor little computer. I received a message today that
indcated my flashmail sent a jarbled up message to the list that shouldn't
have been sent. The message dated 1/5/96 with the subject Re: New Years
Greeting, seems to be a mixture of 3 differant messages I had sent to three
listmembers through their individual E-mai; addresses. I'm sorry for the
confusion. I'll bet you think I'll ever get it together! And I don't blame
you! Thanks for your tolerance.

Your knucklehead friend,

Maryhelen