Hi Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>On Mon 30 Dec, Jeremy Browne wrote:
>> Hi David Boots <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote this message, as follows,
>> which I do not believe contributes to either the humour or serious side
>> of this list, nor to international goodwill!
>>
>> Jeremy
>>
>You surprise me, Jeremy, my first reaction was laughter, which I suppose
>was the intent in the first place. I thought it was a rather neat parody.
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Well, there you go! You can please all of the people some of the time,
or some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of
the time!

:-)

Also I find my reactions vary according to the sort of day I've had!

Happy New Year to you - AND to David Boots - and all our other friends
in this list.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160