     When I started taking Sinemet CR (50/200 2x/ day) last
September, I also experienced a lot of nausea and dizziness. My
doctor said that it helps some people to take an additional
amount of carbidopa, until their bodies adjust to the Sinemet,
and suggested taking a Lodosyn tablet, which contains 25 mg of
carbidopa, with each Sinemet CR. Lodosyn is supplied by your
doctor (and believe it or not, it is free!)
     I found that the Lodosyn eliminated the nausea and dizziness
very quickly, and continued to take it for about a month; then
slowly decreased the amount over the next month. Eventually I was
able to completely eliminate it, and I'm now able to tolerate the
Sinemet CR with no problems.

Linda Herman