Thanks for the input,  John. I also want to say that I was impressed by
your previous post "Reflections on Christmas from a Parkie" to the extent
that I printed it out for all my family members to read and learn from. i
am also blessed with two wonderful children and a great wife, just
married 25 years. If we could get dad feeling better, life would be close
to perfect, with all the normal trials and tribulations of being a
parent, and a child of aging parents, etc. which are "part of life" for
the lucky ones. Happy New Year to you and your family.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker