I am sending this message in hopes of getting some help for my ex-boss
who has Parkinson's.  He called me at home over the Christmas Break to
ask his questions about this because my husband has Parkinson's.  My
ex-boss has been at home recovering from triple bypass heart surgery.
His doctors are having a heck of a time getting all of his medicines to
work together.  One tremendous problem that he is having is that the
Parlodel is making him terribly sick at his stomach.  Have any of you
experienced this with Parlodel?  I would be most anxious to hear about it
if you have, so that I might help him!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

LeAnne Coffey