CAthy Bradley wrote:

> I am  a brand new member of this PD list.  I joined to find out all
> I can about this disease; as my wonderful mother is afflicted with PD.
> She takes Sinemat 25/250 four times a day[ 1/2 a pill each time.  She s
> presently taking no other meds.  I know I am speaking in generalties,
> but that seems to be a small dose...She does not exhibit tremors, but I
> notice extraneous movements of the head and neck.  Also, any stress
> makes symptoms worse.  Is this all par for the course?  Somebody also
> has informed me of a new drug that has been very successfulll... I
> believe they are trying to push it through the FDA at this time...

Cathy,

In my humble opinion in matters of PD I think it is wise to consult more
than one good MD specialized in PD to see what should be the better way
to go.The more the better...PD seems to be different to each PDer and
that may confuse to have the rigth prescription for each patient...

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+