     Joyce,
    I've tried to contact you via your privite e-mail system but I
understand that Juno's e-mail system isn't the best in the world. Maybe the
holidays had something to do with it [Sure blame it on Santa].I've now sent
3 notes to Berlin. The last one with an attachment that Juno with its
striped -down features will not send. But my real question is wheather or
not you and Berlin are receiving any mail from me???. I cced you in
yesterdays note to Berlin.
    Please advise.         HELLO BERLIN IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING AT THIS MOMENT.

       GEORGE            1/2/97            6:20 PM