I too have read this.  Parkinson's Disease is the result of too little
dopamine in the brain and Schizophrenia is the result of too much.  I believe
this came from http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PD_Digest/  .  There
was a letter from a medical student who wanted to bring this to the attention
to PD patients.

My father has had Parkinson's for 8 years.  His sinement had to be increased
recently and although he is feeling much better he has gotten very confused.
 At times he doesn't recognize my mother.  Just 1 1/2 years ago he was a full
time farmer and very healthy.  Any suggestions for the confusion would be
appreciated.

Thank you. Jean Sutton