TO MELISSA -

The ones I know of that come to mind aren't really very famous but perhaps
you'd like them too:

          Sir Michael Redgrave (father of Lynn Redgrave, actress)
          Terry Thomas (British comedianne/actor)
          Maybelle Carter (mother-in-law of Johnny Cash and singer)
          Wife of Alan Ludden (game show host and husband of actress,
                               Betty White)

These people have all passed away.  I'm not 100% sure of this, but I seem
to remember that Adolph Hitler also had PD - One of the few cases I know
of who deserved it.