Dear Marling--Goodfor you! As a counselor myself (retired, of course)
I can recognize your style, and honor the ability to bounce back after
some much-needed "venting" which you demonstrate.  With all the professional
help you listed, I suspect you have considered/tried anti-depressants, as
some on the list have suggested. I thought ofthat too, as I think Peter has
been helped somewhat  first with Prozac, now with Zoloft. (Of course if your
off-and-on depression is the bi-polar type, other meds might be more helpful
and I'm assuming you know all that.) Glad to hear you will join us as an
advocate. Certainly you know how to do that as you do it all the time in your
work!  What a worthwhile job you are doing, giving a voice to the voiceless
and vulnerable among us. Again, Good for You! Take care,
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH<[log in to unmask]>