Recently retired Senator Pell from RI has Parkinsons.

Patricia,
It sounds like you are getting ready to retire.  I retired last Friday.
Fortunately for me it was choice not necessity.  So far my PD is well under
control.  I can even do needlework, although a little slower than I used to.
I have a business, mostly mail order that I hope to continue for many years.
I hope and pray that my PD stay under control.  I read about all the
problems that everyone has and since I know that this is a progressive
disease it scares me.  So far my main problems is tremor on my right side.
Also when I am having problem with the tremor, my right hip hurts.  Is that
part of the PD?

Dora in RI
59 yr, diagnoesed 2 1/2