I don't know about chocolate chip cookies, but fudge is  one of my favorite
snacks.
Open a 1 pound box of powdered sugar and put it into a microwave bowl
add 1/2 cup powdered coacoa and stir
add 1 cube (1/4 pound) butter and 1/4 cup milk
place in microwave for 2 minutes, stir and cook for 2 more minutes (all on high)
add 1 tsp vanilla and whip with blender or wire whip.
spread on buttered dish and cut into pieces.
Great fudge,  in about 15 minutes with very little mess and it tasts great.
Sometimes I do not even bother to put it on the platter, I just eat it hot out
of the bowl

Back to PD---this is easy to make, even when I am shaking
Marling