I am interested in your GDNF results for my Dad.  Please keep me posted.  My
e-mail is [log in to unmask]  My snail Mail address is :  Debbie Bevel
                                              10 Cinnamon Teal Place
                                              The Woodlands, TX 77382

I wish the best for you.  GDNF seems to show great promise for the future.
It could be that the permanent catheter might not be needed later.  We will
be praying for you and thinking of you often.