Maryhelen,

I hope you will not blame me if I question the need to be so apologetic about
a simple mistake.

After all, this group is about PD, not PC-user talent. It gives all
subscribers a unique opportunity to communicate with others. It allows each of
us to listen and learn. It should also allow each of us to take an active part
in the ongoing discussion.

This is a concern to me : we don't hear about several hundreds of subscribers
who never post anything. As far as I am concerned, I have no problem with
receiving the same post twice, or mistyped or whatever, if only one subscriber
thus feels encouraged to post instead of only listening. One post too many is
no big deal ; one post to few, I hate the idea !

Bernard JOLY