[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Yes Murph,
>
> That was a small sample of my on-going soap opera.

What caught my eye was you talking about Nam , PD and PTSD.

Didn't make Nam but did a lot of other places. Spent the Last 24 years
in the Marine Corps.  I guess I went to one to many places or maybe a
combination of all the places I have been is the problem. A year ago
this month they sent me home to fight my own wars.

I myself am fighting PD, PTSD, Chronic Cervical Pain, Chronic Joint pain
both knees and right shoulder, Chemical Sensitivity, and there is
something wrong with my blood but the VA doesn't know what to call it or
what to do about it just yet.

Not that I would wish it on anyone but I was hoping for some insight on
PD witn PTSD.

MURPH
Lost in a small town in Arkanas