Barb - Hang in there!  We're all rooting for you.  It was refreshing to read
someone else's experiences - and feelings - at length rather than in capsule
version.  (Which in NO way means any of us are happy you're going through
this!)  But so many PWP have been there in one form or another, since there
are so many more young onset PWP who are still working when diagnosed.  I
hope you do feel better for having shared that, because I'm willing to bet
your openness and honesty did a lot of us a world of good.
      And speaking as a caregiver rather than a PWP, I can tell you from
personal experience that the world of business is LIKE THAT if you have any
perceived handicap.  In our business (I retired a year ago), it was a
handicap to be above the age of about 35.  And technology marches on - over
bodies if it must.  Like you, I'm no technological wizard.  I just turned 51,
so missed out on the early computer experience that the younger managers took
for granted.  That didn't mean I wasn't ever going to get it!  I just didn't
start from the same base, and it took me a little longer initially.  However,
the assumption made about all of us "oldies" was that we were "computer
resistant," not to mention resistant to progress, and all the other goodies
we've all heard.
     Anyway, add to that PD and its attendant difficulties, and I know you're
between a rock and a hard place.  I don't have any helpful advice to offer,
but lots and lots of empathy - just wanted you to know we're here for you,
and make sure you know how much you've helped by sharing.   Let us know how
the situation progresses and what you decide to do.  Margie Swindler