<< I am not an American, but I have to congratulate you for the excelent
letter you prepared to President Clinton.
 I seize the opportunity to tell you that although I am a foreigner I am
thinking to send you very soon some money to help support PD research in the
USA.
 Regards.

Thanks Antonio for your kind words it helps keep me going.
If you do decide to send a denotation make check or money order payable to
any Research facility in the US and mail to me to tabulate results and
forward check.
If you do not have a personal preference I would recommend the PDF
(Parkinson's Disease Foundation) they have one of the highest percentages of
donated gifts actually going to research and there research is top drawer.
Besides they are  my friends and give me a lot of personal support and they
provided the PAN (Parkinson Action Network) which is the main USA political
action group strong support and a $ 50,000.00 contribution to help get the
Udall bill passed in Congress.     If you are not on PAN's mailing list for
monthly bulletins send me you r land based mailing address and I will ask
them to add your name to the mailing list.

Have a good year

By the way when my wife was single she vacationed in Portugal three times and
loved the country... she has tried to get me to visit also which may happen
some day

Dale Severance
145 Hicks Street
Apt A45