Ida,

I am pleased to hear from Holland ; it sounds like next door !

Thank you for your input about multi-PD families, it is very clear, no
"abracadabra" (I thought this was a French word, looked into my on-line
dictionary and discovered it is the same in English, German, Spanish, you name
it). I will always be interested by more, if any.

With my mother and my late grand-mother as PD patients, I am carefully
watching the "sons and daughters" touchy problem you and Janice LONG raised in
previous notes. I have 5 children (from 37 to 13) and I hope, I do hope we all
have a good communication level. Yesterday, I interviewed 3 of them about
their reactions to my PD. They all accepted to write a few lines. If they
really do it, I will post their standpoint without changing a word, except for
Thomas (13) whose comments would be translated into English.

Would you mind giving me your E-mail ID ? Thanks in advance

Friendly yours

Bernard JOLY