In a message dated 97-01-07 05:31:21 EST, [log in to unmask] (W.S.)
writes:

<< My mother has had parkinsons for about 3yrs. and her DR.
 is not a wealth of information, to say the least, I made
 a call today to Lahey clinic and set up an appointment with
 a new DR. I hope we can get more info than just take sinemet
 and see you in three months.her DR. had her on 1 1/2 sinemet cr
 and tells me "I" can go up to 3 a day, I did increase to 2 but,
 I would like to know what the usual dose is.

 Thank you for the info on the parkinsons disease foundation,
 I will send off a note today! see, your info helped more people
 than you thought!   Thank You  [log in to unmask]

  >>I have a feeling that if you give the group your city and state someone
here will be able to recommend a good physican for your family based on
personal experience

So happy you joined;

Dale Severance
Brooklyn, NY.

I am also a new member, as a matter of fact less than
24 hrs, I have gained more info from this group in 24hrs.
than I have recd. from my mother's doctor in 3 yrs.

I am also new to the computer and internet, I thought I
sent a message to the group asking about the ups and downs
of SINEMET, but, I must have done something wrong! I will
try again,