Milo said.......... NEVER leave your health in your doctors
>hands and NEVER take a prescription without checking with PDR. I have had
>many occasions since then to be happy about my resolution......

I totally agree.  In addition to the PDR an experienced pharmisist has been
very helpful.  I get all my drugs from the same drug store which keeps all
my meds on record.  I always ask about contraindications and drug-drug
interactions.  The drugstore is on a computor net drug datasbase and will
give me a printout of the data on the drugs I am taking.
                                                                Peace, John