Heartfelt thanks to the many kind and thoughtful folks who emailed me
 and posted here offering encouragment and support after reading of my
"HTML-coding-and-mouse-plight" post.

UPDATE:   I DID take action (after gritting my teeth) and emailed a fellow MSN
forum manager telling him about the problem I was facing and asked for his
help.  He immediately responded with, "Of COURSE I'll help you!!"  And I had
the best night's sleep in months last nite! <great big sigh of relief>

I relearned a couple of valuable lessons from of this experience:  " People
aren't
mind readers. Generally, if you don't ask, you don't GET."  Also, to stand on
pride is ok, but it sure can tie you in knots, cause you to lose sleep, and
complicate your life if you put that pride in front of you like a shield!
After all, if a situation's desperate enough, WHAT are you saving by being
proud?

Thanks again all you dear people...

With love...

Barb Mallut