Re: drug info--we are fortunate that our insurance covers drugs from a mail-
order co. which are very inexpensive. Also that they maintain a drug
counseling service at no charge for clients, by 800 number. A pharmacist
will check any new drug againstthose Peter is taking, and I used this yesterday
to assure that a new antibiotic was OK with his other meds.  While not all
pharmacists have ALL the drug interaction info (as we've discovered in the past
 to our sorrow) this can be a wonderful "first line of defense"--but no
substitute for our own informed awareness and advocacy.
CamillaFlintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH