           I had a strange thing happen to me today.  Was making plans to
rent a booth in an antiques mall and as I was leaving thought I should let
them know about my PD.  I had only gotten out "I have" and I burst into
tears.  Everyone was very solicitious and tried to be helpful but it was very
embarassing to say the least.  I have not had any problems talking about my
PD in the past and wonder whether it will happen again. Has anyone had this
happen to them?  How did you cope?
                                                                        Ellen
Figura