Janice,  (et al)
It is interesting that you feel this while playing the piano.

When I sit down at the piano and play is nearly the only time my PD does not
bother my right hand.   I find that even if I have been late with my med, when I
sit and play the hands act as if I had never had PD.  Sometimes I wish I could
just play the piano and never do anything else. Ha Ha

I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome and had surgery on both wrists.  I had
spent nearly 20 years as a bookkeeper and receptionist.  Now with the PD
keyboarding is even harder much of the time.  I too am glad you cannot see how
long it takes me to type this nor see all the mistakes I must erase.  My fingers
find the backup key easiest of all.

I think I will go back to the piano.

Marling McReynolds
shcrc@humboldt