From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Joao Paulo Carvalho
Sent:   Wednesday, January 08, 1997 3:52 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Joao Paulo Carvalho and American language.

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Brian C. and Joao Paulo...
>
> I've been plowing thru an inordinately huge pile of newly delivered email,
> thinking I'll be at my desk till 3 a.m. today JUST responding to email
alone!
> (and it's only 9 a.m. now!) <OYE!> (grin)   Since Brian's message was right
at
> the top of the heap it was the first one I read..  And NOW I'm sitting here
> laughing myself silly over the image of Mr. W. Shakespeare writing:
>
> > "'To be, or not to be; thats a helluva question...."
>
> Thanks for the laugh, Brian!  It was a great way to start my day! <smiling>

Barb, I publicly have to confess that I feel somewhat guilt as one that
colaborate to increase your huge mail and make you to short yours
sleeping precious hours...but I can't help since you amuses me more than
all the editors and writers in News Weeks,Times,New Yorker,and so on,put
togheter.That is my sin and even if I will have to be condened to the
fires of the hell,well, I just can't help.  :-)
That'is a helluva choice...

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+