At 07:06 PM 1/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>GLLJLL wrote:
>>
>> Hello, kind people!
>>
>> Whenever my PD meds are being kind to me and working at their optimal
>> level, I am lucky enough to have them take away all the outward
>> manifestations that normally trouble me -
>> I would like to know if anyone else out there on the ListService
>> experiences anything similar to what I've tried to describe.

Janice,
  I know what you mean by being "free."  I also have experienced my doctors
saying "you seem fine, with few, if any, noticeable symptoms.  In fact, my
wife was afraid that the doctors weren't getting the true picture, that I
wasn't telling them what problems I was having, nor were they visible.
Afternoons are typically harder for me, more "down" than "up," so I
deliberately made one of my follow-up appointments for 3:30 p.m. just so
the doc could see that I am not symptom free.
  When the doctors told you that are different - well, I'm learning that
we ALL are different and yet alike.

mark hardy