Hi Ellen:

I know exactly what you are talking about.  I am extremely fornuate that  I
have not incurred any adverse reactions to my medicines. (ie depression)
 Since I developed PD, I noticed my emotions are very close to the surface.
My eyes well with tears when I read of people on the list with troubles that
they are copeingl with especially as it relates to their children. I do most
of my internet activity between 2qm and 6am so I am not publickly exposed.

When I feel tears coming in public the best way  to avoid the problem is to
change your thoughts or the topic of conversation and the feeling will go
away.  It is an annoyance but one of the lesser PD problems.  Sometimes a
good bout of tears is refreshing and purges the mind of damned up thoughts .
With a refreshed mind its easier to get back to the business at hand.

Good luck with the antiques stall. No thanks to my mother my wife has spent
our marriage tring to complet sets of depression ware. She has complete sets
of cobalt, Iris and a pink glass called (fistoria) in all it amounts to three
rooms of glass, a garage and an attic full of glass to pack as we prepare to
move. I am tring to convince her to open a shop in our new location.

In any event good luck with you adventure

Dale Severance