Rob Reiner writes:

>But a few days ago I stumbled on a web page (which I failed to save) which
>mentioned that a drug company is initiating formal testing of
>acetyl-l-carnitine for Alzheimers.  I buy ALC by the truckload today and
>there a many brands to choose from.

Rob, I hadn't heard that anyone else was using ALC....I have been using it
for 4 or 5 months and am really happy with the results. How much do you use,
and do you take it all the time or take occasional breaks? In what ways do
you feel it benfits you? And where do you buy it? It still seems to be
pretty expensive.

Kathie Tollifson