Hi Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote

>2.  HTML coding requires very extensive use of the
>mouse, with unlimited finger, hand and arm movement.. and THAT is absolutely
>beyond me.

>DragonDictate (voice-to-text program) ain't gonna do any HTML coding, and I'm
>just learning how to use IT.

What text-preparation system do you use for the HTML stuff, Barb?
Because I'm a poor typist, I set up a load of "auto-corrects" in Word
for Windows, and it simply replaces what I type with the substitute. For
example, I type "jbsig" and it replaces it with:
"
"Yours sincerely
"
"[my signature scanned in and tideied, as a .BMP picture file]
"
"Jeremy B R Browne"

So you could presumably do the same sort of "boiler-plating" with HTML
commands (don't they call them "envelopes"???

Luv & hugs & GOOD LUCK!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160