My name is Lee, and I am new to this list.  I am 33, live in Seattle, =
and am a fundraiser for the Northwest AIDS Foundation.  My mother was =
diagnosed with PD after a trip to Mayo and a couple of years of =
unanswered questions.  At one point, she was diagnosed with PSP.

Working in HIV, I understand the limitations of the medical community.  =
It has been, though, a tremendous mental battle for my parents.  It has =
been a god send for my Mother to name her disease.=20

I have read a couple days of postings on this list, and I realize I need =
lots more information before I can truly understand PD.  I began =
searching for answers on the Net, but was soon overwhelmed by the =
incredible amount of information. =20

Can someone direct me to comprehensive web-sites, newsgroups, or books =
which will be a good starting place for me as I begin to learn about =
this disease?

Feel free to post to the list, or if this is a really common questions, =
please feel free to e-mail me directly.

Thanks.

Lee