Dear Marling McR---I can suggest that one very good way to "keep one's
spirits up" is to DO something positive, like for example, get involved
in legislative advocacy for the soon-to-be new Udall bill...we used to
hear that the best way to relieve children's fears about atomic bombs
was for them to know that their parents were actively working against war.
I bet PAN (the Parkinson Action Network) would love to hear from you!
You can call them at 1-800-850-4726....why not get plugged in ahead of the
rush for the new Congress????  Hang in there-we need you!
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7,Oxford,OH