Jim -  Your portrayal of your implant experience is beautifully done. I am
so claustrophobic I could feel the agony of the  PET and MRI, and even
outside the  "chamber" your life was hardly a bed of roses.  Please keep
us informed of your progress.  Your experience will be of immense interest
and  usefulness to so many, particularly if pigs can really provide
replacement tissue (ah, Ed  McMahon was right, Johnny was wrong - pigs ARE
smarter than horses!)  Thanks for having the guts to risk it, and taking
the time to share it.

                        Bob Dolezal