RON Reiner wrote:

  Anyway,
>you are the first person to do it in writing.  I take no offense (I'm used
>to it) but I am truly surprised.

Ron,

I am very relieved that you are so gracious about my faux pas; I would stop
this "bull-in-the-china-shop" routine, but I'm so darn good at it. Besides,
it's really the only skill I have that has actually been enhanced by PD. My
sincere apologies.

Re ALC- I didn't know TwinLabs was selling it. They are one of my favorite
sources for supplements. I noticed yesterday that they now have a Brain
Protector that includes 1000 mg of ALC along with other stuff. I have been
ordering my ALC from Life Extension @ $68 for 100/500 mgs. Just a little
cheaper, but you have to order etc which is a hassle. From my reading, the
therapeutic dose is in the 1500 mg range, so cutting back may not be a good
idea. I am not surprised that it "puts a spring in your step"....it seems to
provide energy at the cell-level (kind of like NADH). I have discontinued my
use of NADH since starting ALC. Also, it has a cumulative benefit, so
periodic vacations are recommended.

To NADH users- as a result of the recent patent lawsuit between Menuco, Life
Extension, and I don't know who else, apparently they were compelled to do
batch testing. I don't know about Menuco, but LE notified its customers of
the results, which is that NADH tends to deteriorate VERY quickly. They
replaced some of my NADH, which was only a couple of months old, and
according to them had lost MOST of its potency. When I used the new batch, I
again experienced that "prickly heat" effect that I remembered from the
past. So, don't store NADH, apparently it just deteriorates.

Cheers,

Kathie Tollifson
46/8