At 08:47 AM 1/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>RON Reiner wrote:
>
>  Anyway,
>>you are the first person to do it in writing.  I take no offense (I'm used
>>to it) but I am truly surprised.
I appreciate all the good info on this list.  For the sake of the *newbies*
could you *oldies* please spell out the full name of a medication one time
and use the acronym thereafter.
I find myself in the dark much of the time because I don't know what people
are talking about.

Does anybody use Melatonin as a sleep aid?  I have been taking it for
several months and I rest well at night and wake up refreshed and
relatively *on* compared to when I went to bed.

Best to all,

Paul Smith