Fellow PWP -

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have written to me
about my recent pig-cell implant surgery.  I have received many notes, via
this list and by private E-Mail, which were full of encouragement and good
wishes.

As one of, as I understand it, only eleven people to undergo this particular
procedure, I feel it is an absolute duty to keep other patients informed
about my condition.  This list provides that ability.  So, in the absence of
any dramatic changes, watch for my postings every three months or so.  Any
significant developments will be reported if and when they occur.  In the
meantime, feel free to write if there are any questions you may have.

Thanks again,

Jim Finn