To the List:

A website for whom I consult has asked me to conduct an electronic
conference on nutrition and heart disease. It is free, and I thought
some list members might wish to attend.

The Women's Health Interactive website will host a Nutrition Forum:
"Menopause, Heart Disease, and You." To attend, just register at the WHI
website:

http://www.womens-health.com/

There is no charge to register, or to attend the conference. Although it
will be focused on women's issues regarding heart disease, men are also
welcome to join in. I will provide information on nutrition and heart
disease, and will answer questions.

The date is tentatively set for Sunday January 19 at 3:00 PM. Check the
website for definite date and time.

"Speaking" on nutrition and heart disease will be my very great
pleasure, and I hope to "see" many of you there.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD