Have you ever heard about a nervous disease called Steel Richardson?
My father got it, it paralyzes little by little arms, legs, muscles, stomach,
swallowing capabilities, then lung and finally heart. The brain remains
perfect and the patient is totally aware of what happens.
It looks like Parkison, but is not (less trembling for example)
Dad's doctor does not know any medicine. Dopamine does not work

Do you have information, contact point or web site where I could investigate?
Thanks in advance,

Jean-Loup, [log in to unmask], Netherlands