My mom is a long time PD patient.  She has for some
time had a lot of problems with dyskinesia and dystonia.
We know that a lot of this is caused by long term
exposure to levodopa , and her own overuse of
her medicine makes a tough situation worse. We are
getting the overuse under control, but any insights and
suggestions would be very welcome.
She also recently underwent a pallidotomy, and it seems
to have helped the tremor on the right (left pallidotomy).
However, right after the surgery, she bled in the brain,
which set her back in a whole new way.
Any suggestions for recovering from this unfortunate
complication.