Hello Mya,

I will step in and try,

#1 - Something appears not to be quite right Mya.There should have some
difference if the diagnose was rigth,the dosage,the rigth amount taken
during all the day,if there are no interferences with other drugs(even
the diet),etc.,etc.However,in part it may depend too of the kind of
symptoms your father feels and the rapidity of the progress of the
desease in his case.

#2 - Of course a very stressful job,as much as very strong emotions,do
affect persons with no PD and even more so for those with PD depending
how intense and how long they last.

It is my believe too that is always a good ideia to consult and listen
two or more MD specialized in PD and check their conclusions.

All the best to you,
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+