To Barbara Patterson, Listserve,
Please repost these 4 important messages from PAN even though they may have
been posted already.  3 people have contacted me saying they are missing
 different parts.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Barbara Schirloff

New Senate and Human Resources Committee List:
Following are the Members of the re-constituted SENATE Labor & Human
Resources Committee that controls the Udall bill.  These members are high
priority targets for contact.  (Also available are lists of members of the
also-critical House and Senate Appropriations Committees--Call PAN for a copy
800-850-4726.)

Senate Labor & Human Resources Committee---
(REPUBLICANS all get REPUBLICAN committee address):

Senators Name
Senate Dirksen Office Bldg 428,
Wash. DC 20510
Phone 202-224-6770
Phone 800-962-3524
Fax 224-6510

these are all Republicans
James M. Jeffords,VT, Chairman
Dan Coats, IN
Bill Frist, TN
John Warner,VA*
Susan Collins, ME**
Mike Enzi, WY**
Judd Gregg,NH
Mike Dewine, OH
Mitch McConnell,KY**
Tim Hutchinson, AR**
-  - - - - - - - - --
(DEMOCRATS all get DEMOCRAT committee address):

Senators Name
Senate Dirksen Office Bldg 644
Wash. DC 20510
Phone 202-224-7675
Phone 800-962-3524

these are all Democrats
Edward Kennedy, MA, Ranking Minority Member
Christopher Dodd,CT
Barbara Mikulski,MD
Patty Murray,WA*
Jeff Bingaman, NM*
Tom Harkin, IA
Paul Wellstone, MN
Jack Reed, RI*
- - - - - - - - - - -
*New to Committee in 105th  Congress
**Newly elected to the 105th Congress
Parkinson's Action  Network
800-850-4726
Headquarters:
818 College Ave., Suite C
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
phone  707-544-1994
fax  707-544-2363
email:  [log in to unmask]
Washington, DC office
601  13th St. NW., Suite 310
Washington, DC 20005
phone    202-628-2079
fax    202-628-2077
Brad Udall, Chair
Joan I. Samuelson, President
John L. Dodge, Treasurer
Bonnie K. Mioduchoski, Administrator
Michael Claeys, Community Coordinator
The Action Reporter is a free publication of the Parkinson's Action Network,
a  non-profit charitable foundation for a cure for Parkinson's.  Use of this
material in other publications is welcomed.  We ask that the Network be
identified as the source of the material, and notified how,  when and where
the material is used.  Simply call 800-850-4726