To all -

Some folks have said that our lives are a series of hills (high points)
and valleys (low points) but the following words of a beautiful song
popular in the 50's looks at valley's in a different way that I find
up-lifting, and I thought you might too.  (If you are old enough to
remember the tune, give it a whirl and *follow the bouncing ball...."

               When you've climbed the highest mountain,
               When a cloud holds the sunshine in -
               Suddenly there's a Valley,
               Where hope and love begin.

               When you've climbed the highest mountain,
               And you feel you can't find a friend -
               Suddenly there's a Valley,
               Where friendships never end.

               (Touched only by the seasons,
               Secured by the waving grain,
               Surveyed by a happy bluebird,
               And kissed by the falling rain.)

               When you think there's no bright tomorrow,
               And you feel you can't try again -
               Sudddenly there's a Valley,
               Where hope and love begin.
  o o