I want to join this writing collaborative.  I have already written 2 novels and
a series of short stories.  NO, none of it is published. It is just pages of
paper that gather dust.

One of the novels was therapy because of PTSD (post tramatic stress disorder),
the other grew from a story I made up for my children.  The series of short
stories are about a character I made up for the children also and used as
bedtime stories.

I guess if I take enough senimet I can sit and type long enough to get another
novel on paper.  Even better, if I only need to write 1/3 of it.(HA HA HA)
Marling McReynolds (otherwise known on the radio as Frodo)