Happy '97 everyone.  It's been awhile since i posted.

I am on the list at the Kansas Univ. Med Cntr to have the procedure done as
soon as they receive federal approval to continue.  I seem to recall that
there was a gentleman on the list who had the STIM surgery in Grenobal
France back in the summer of '94.  I remember he lived in Berkley, Ca. I
would like to reconnect with him and see if we could meet next Wedensday
(Jan 15) in San San Francisco.  I will be seeing my Neurologist at the
Parkinson's Institute in Sunnyvale, Ca on the 15th.

Thanks

j.r. [log in to unmask]

http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/index.html

Parkinson's E-Journal / Poetry / Thoughts / Science Fiction - Fantasy

"Remember: no matter where you go--there you are"-Buckaroo Bonzi