Marling wrote:
> Not long after that I heard one of them tell the other one, "Well, I
guess we
> won't have Marling for very long.  We will have to consider replacing
her."  I
> did NOT tell them I was quitting or retiring or any such thing.  Why
did/do they
> think that just because I have PD or any other disorder that I am forced
> 'retire' or quite my work?

Because many people (including doctors) view PD as a rapidly degenerative
disease.  I believe that it is essential for YOPD folks to carefully
explain that their disease  progresses slowly, and allows them to remain
functional.

If that doesn't work, there is always the Disability Act.
------
Regards
Mary Ann