Marling....

You have TWO diseases (at the very least, and not counting any others you've
been "blessed" with) when you have Parkinson's... PD is the primary one and
generally depression, born of the PD is the second.  They tend to play on each
other.. almost tease each other to see which will make you bow down ad cry "I
QUIT" first!  In the end, it really makes no difference which one of 'em wins,
because either way, it means YOU lose.

It really bothers me to think that you're prepared to be a loser.  I liked the
funky melodrama and feistiness (is that a real word?) <smile> I saw in you
when you first posted here.  in fact, you reminded me of ME! <giggle>

I kinda figure you're just feeling sorry for yourself right now.  THAT is
fine... acceptable... NORMAL.. for any one of us to feel.  But in my opinion,
settling for being a "loser" to Parkinson's Disease and/or depression sure
ISN'T fine!

Please, please... reassure me that you've just had a crummy day (or week, or
month...whatever) and that you're not going to "settle," and let the BAD GUY
win!

AND... if you're not already taking a mild anti-depressant, I suggest you
investigate doing so immediately.   You'll find a HUGE number of us on the PD
list benefit from taking 'em regularly.   By the way, some of us start 'em
after a lot of kicking and screaming, but STILL end up taking the darn things
because it 's one additional helpful thing we can decide to do for OURSELVES!

By making your OWN decision to beat depression by taking an anti-depressant,
you're thumbing  your nose at the disease(s) and saying "THIS time.. I WIN!!"

Huggles at ya....

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat