Thanks Don for the detailed update on your pallidotomy...I have always
considered that procedure to be mainly destructive, but your thorough review
has shown me the restorative benefits. I'm glad that the quality of life has
been returned to you!

I have heard that Dr. Iaconna recommends that his patients use Hydergine,
and I see that on your list. Can you tell me the reasoning behind its use,
and the benefits (if any) that you get from it? I have been considering it
for some time, mainly for the short-term memeory benefits, but am curious if
there is a more compelling reason.

Thanks,

Kathie Tollifson