From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of David Boots
Sent:   Saturday, January 11, 1997 6:51 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: a strange thing response

Barb:

I tire of hearing you speak in "we" terms; each PWP's (single or otherwise)
situation is unique.

Your "patting yourself on the back" for having made it to your mid-60's is
only self-serving and does not speak for all of us with PD who are young
and single.

I don't have enough dopamine to make a long-winded reply to your "nail me
to the cross and sing prases to this old woman" diatribe. And I would
certainly not copy your original message (as you knowingly do at the end of
each of your posts).

BTW, here's an e-mail address:

Joao Paulo Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>

Try using it rather than make others a part of your slang-lessons and
flirtations with men around the world <giggle>.

-the ever popular and often
 outspoken David Boots
 (38/6 and single)