Hi, Stan.  Sorry about the confusion but we have had problems with some
service providers which can't/won't handle huge digests.  Some members
weren't getting any digests at all on days when the digest size was over
60K.  About the time thing...not only does listserver use the 24 hour
clock but our old (antique?) clock is not well and now strikes 30 times at
midnight (I think that's 2400 hours not 3000 hours)...maybe that's why
I'm still up after midnight.  :)  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing